Health, Safety & Environment
We are committed to working in a way that puts the well being of our clients, our employees and our subcontractors first and foremost. We operate with an unwavering focus on the health and safety of our team members, and of those who may be impacted by our activities, at all times.
We continually update and maintain a self developed, industry leading Health Safety and Environment Management System. At Pinnacle, this translates to:
- A robust orientation and onboarding process
- Worker competency process (equipment and tools)
- Ongoing and industry leading supervisory training, mentoring, and development
- A daily focus on safety through toolbox talks and safety meetings
- Documented and task specific pre-task planning
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) training and implementation
- Hazard identification and behaviour observation programs
- Detailed incident investigation process and follow up
- Leading and lagging indicator programs
With the guidance of our affiliate company, which has achieved 2.0 millions + person hours without a lost time injury and a TRIR of zero (2017), we operate with the same culture and refinement as our parent company and aim to achieve the same success.